Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Less perspective more wine

It has been a particularly wearing week at work and it's only Tuesday. I am carrying out a role that that is above my regular pay grade so consequently the pressure is on, everything is my responsibility and there is no way of satisfying anybody. I have to keep this crap up until Friday, I suddenly have a new found respect for my boss, who is a good man and I respect highly anyway.

So how do regular people deal with this? I am lucky I can go home, crack open a bottle red and put some female clothing on. Thank god for being a tranny I say, how the hell does anyone else cope without that kind of release? Drink more I suppose. Role on the weekend.

1 comment:

Jess said...

More wine I suspect.... either than or rampant fornication.

Apparently my two & bit bottles of wine a week is "a cause for concern" according to BUPA. Ah well, best sober up then....