Saturday, April 5, 2008

Things

I'm feeling a bit frustrated at the moment, not that kind of frustrated, rather that i am feeling a bit maley (it's a word!). I have the the fabulous prospect of a 10 day holiday in Vegas coming up and in preparation I have planned my hair removal routine around it. However, for the waxed amongst you, you will know that you need to have hairs approx 1cm in length for optimum effect.

On the 15th I will be as smooth as a 10 year old but that seems a long ways off at the moment. Ho hum, hair today, gone tomorrow they say but I need a bit of Evie time and she doesn't 'do' hairy legs urggghhh! (that's a word too). For anyone that knows me, I have decided to get my forearms done this time so I can do short sleeve stuff for the summer. This is a bit of a deal as it would be one of the most outwardly obvious signs in the male world of my 'alternative lifestyle'.

The female beauty regime is a demanding mistress, this I am slowly discovering. I am also dieting (a bit) so my levels are a bit low, nothing drastic, have replaced lunch time sandwiches with sushi and desert with, well nothing. This is working, down from a size 18 to a size 16 in a skirt, this is a good thing and I had to go out shopping to celebrate. Now I have a gorgeous short(ish) brown skirt from Next and a fab skinny denim skirt from DP.... every cloud and all that.

2 comments:

sophie h said...

Hi Evie,
Good luck on the diet thing. That's at least two of us at it at the moment.
Hope you enjoy your trip to Vegas. Of course your fellow Angels will be expecting to see the holiday pics on your return. :o)
Hugs, Sophie.

Jess said...

Good luck with dieting - a year ago I was 19-20, now 12-14 - it can be done!