Sunday, March 30, 2008

Computer Gremlins

Off-line for nearly 3 weeks, it has been so very frustrating. The problems were caused by changing internet supplyer to Sky Broadband. As it was free with the Sky TV package it seemed like a good idea. Until that is, enter the villian stage right >> BT.

The deal with Sky means you must have a BT phone line, so it took Sky 1 week to set up the account and install my dish etc but it took BT a further 2 weeks just to activate my phone line for broadband use.

Hence no t'internet, visits to the Library to check on my emails and quick snatches of the web from work which is heavily monitored and visits to T-girl stuff is not permitted did not really fill the void. Ah well, I took it like a sabbatical and explored other things to do....... God i missed the internet!!!!!

In the duration I contacted Jodie Lynn at the fab Boudoir and booked my place on her trip to Las Vegas. Yee-ha, I have never been to 'adult disneyland' before but thought what the hell and took the plunge. I will take lots of snaps and post them when I get back. Trouble is I still have 3 weeks to wait, I am practically getting impatient at the thought.

Still, I am back online, have posted the hell out of the UK Angels and done far too much internet shopping, a T-girls major habit; you cant just buy 1 pair of Levante micronet tights, no I bought 5 because that was how many they had in stock after all you never know when you will need them, I mean I will be in Vegas for 10 days!

3 comments:

Penny M said...

Make sure you keep us posted from Vegas hon

Lucie G said...

Enjoy Vegas, glad you've sorted out your bb.

Louise Gallacher said...

OMG i can't belive it... I like Levante micronet tights as well...

but i wear the hold ups...