Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life is a Cabaret


This week was a big week in Evie's life, I had a photo-shoot done at the brilliant Boudoir in London, Jodie Lynn worked her special magic and I was very happy with the results, the best of which I have posted on my Flickr account. I had a couple of 'burlesque' style shots taken with me in a corset, fishnets and feather boa, tastefully done I hope you will agree.


Anyway, continuing the theme, I joined the Boudoir Party for a trip to see Cabaret on Sat 23rd at The Lyric Theatre also in London and had an absolute ball. We went for dinner at the flamboyant Steff's then we all filed into a packed Lyric for the best version of the play I have ever seen. The Chorus was Julian Clarey who was an absolute scream and Amy Nuttall who played Sally Bowles was fantastic, yet the sad ending left a really bittersweet taste and again Julian was a the centre of this too. I shall not give it away, go and see it for yourself for a great night out.


Then the lovely Jessica Hart and I painted the town red 'til the early hours out an about in Soho where we drank far too much wine. I had a lovely time Jess, thanks for your company.


What's next? Well a bit of a humdrum week coming compared to last I'm afraid, I plan on going to The Lodge at Upminster in early March, out and about in Soho again with the Boudoir Girls on the 15th and I'm sizing up the possibility of getting along to the Magic Theatre at The Rivolli towards the end of the month. Maybe I will see you around?
If you see Jess about, her's is a large glass of chardonnay.

1 comment:

Jess said...

ISTR we had three bottles between the two of us, and then moved on the to WKDs.

Glass is an understatement.....