Friday, February 15, 2008

The Surge

I am currently experiencing what is known by some as The Surge. Having taken my first faltering steps into full-on public trannying, I have now moved on to wholeheartedly embracing the experience by doing more and more crossdressing related things. Since my trip to The Way Out, I have escalated Evies involvement in my life, only a few days later I was back at The Boudoir for another make over en-route to a completely different type of tranny venue, Stiletto Nights in The New Forest. This is perhaps a more traditional type of crossdressers meeting, a village hall where local trannys and their partners go for a drink, a bit of a dance and mainly just a chat. There are no admirers, you won't get chatted up and certainly there are no hookers and no drugs. It is all very gentile.

I didn’t know anyone, I just turned up because I was bored and because I missed Evie. I’d booked a room at The Lyndhurst Park Hotel and made my way there en femme, they didn’t bat an eyelid when I arrived and the check in girl was very sweet. Stiletto Nights takes place on the first Wednesday of every month and they meet at Minstead Village Hall, a couple of miles outside of Lyndhurst in Hampshire. They are mainly crossdressers who are looking for social interaction and the chance to catch up with friends. It is very different to the WOC, in every way. The people there are very friendly, Lynne and Pammy looked after me and made sure I wasn’t alone, they even arranged for a lift back to my hotel. I will go back there when I am in the neighbourhood again. Trouble was that it all ended a bit early and classically I was all dressed up with no where to go.

So when I arrived back at my hotel, I perched in the bar and sipped baileys for an hour. I really just wanted a bit more social interaction but the only person around, even at 11pm was the night porter who served me my drinks. He was very pleasant but didn’t hang around much to chat with the beautiful tranny in the bar unfortunately. So that was it, a bit unfulfilling but another Evie trip for the scrapbook.

Consequently I was straight on the phone to Jodie, I’m booked for a photoshoot on the 19th Feb, a trip to see Cabaret with the Boudoir on the 23rd Feb and have made plans for a night out in the West End in March.

It doesn’t stop there either! I have been to see a dressmaker for some custom made clothes, intend to go to The Magic Theatre at the end of March and have made plans to visit The Lodge in Upminster with some t-girls from The Angel web forum. I think that is probably enough for now but it is safe to say my surge is well and truly in progress.

I will post my photoshoot on Flickr so keep a look out for how I got on…

2 comments:

Jess said...

The surge does settle down eventually, but you're then left with the question of integrating her into his life - a vexed question for us all?

Evie James said...

One of the reasons I read your blog Jess, it is a bit like looking at a roadmap for me. It would appear others feel the same, carry on writing 'Jessica's Ramblings' we're all waiting to see what happens next!!

http://jessicas-ramblings.blogspot.com/