Monday, February 18, 2008

Hey Sugar

http://www.sugarshop.co.uk/

In the Spirit of Pioneer Trannying, I visited The Sugar Shop in West London today, for a hair removal treatment. It is very similar to a waxing, costs about the same, takes the same length of time, gives the same result and still hurts, although in my mind not quite as much as a waxing does....but nearly.

The sugar shop is for men only, Karl did my treatment, he was very gentle and thoroughly professional although he did want to know everything about transvestites and I was happy to get him up to speed. He made me promise to bring him pictures of Evie next time I visit. I always like it when people say things like that.

In the spirit of sharing, I also had my bum (and crack) done, this was not any more painful than other parts of my body but you have to get on all fours for this and it feels a bit 'vulnerable' to say the least. Let me tell you however that my bum is now as smooth as it was when I was 11, so worth the ordeal in the end.

So the advantages; Sugaring uses more a natural product than wax and supposedly provides less irritation. My chest and back hair was less than 5mm long, the Sugaring removed this no problem at all and even took the 3mm hairs from off my thighs. Many a Beauty Salon will tell you that these lengths are too short for wax.

Disadvantages; you have to go to West London, or Brighton.

No comments: