Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday Night Princess


This is me, I am quite proud to admit, a weekend tranny, yep a member of the Tranny TA who comes out some weekends and does her battles in heels and make up while holding down a masculine and manly exterior the rest of the time…..

This I admit is due to convenience and practicality on my behalf, I am happy enough to suppress the female persona until the opportunity arises to wipe away that veneer of man and allow woman to emerge.

So my question to those whose also seek the truth is where does the womanly behaviour come from….by the way I should say that ‘womanly’ is currently my favourite word, which is why sometimes I shoehorn it into sentences - I love the soft warm curves that word makes as you say it, almost as much as well, the soft warm curves of a woman……

I digress, so you know how your wrist relaxes, you lean into people to hear them talk, you hold hands with your friends and you scrutinise other girls outfits? You know how you become a little less, well stiff frankly when your nails are done, when your perfume is on and when your shoes match your bag?

So as a professional NASCAR driver during the week, facing a fiery death on a Monday to Friday basis, the Saturday Night Princess is my escape, my retreat into a world of spending ages in the ladies room just teasing my hair into place or fixing my lip gloss.

This beautiful sojourn lasts until the clock strikes midnight (or 4am if you’ve been out to lesbian clubs…you know who you are!!) because the end of the night arrives and so commences a routine that almost brings me to tears, saying goodbye, because the make up needs to come off (unless you like a tan coloured pillow of course) and that means not seeing her for at least another week….. I have sat in hotel rooms at the end of the night not wanting to go through with it, even though after 16 hours and the make up is coming away anyway I still have to summon up the will to take off the hairpiece and the eyelashes and then in one fell swoop take a big lug of baby lotion and wipe my face clean. Trouble is she is not there any longer and that hurts…

So now you know a little more about me, thanks for listening xxx

No comments: