Friday, January 25, 2008

Razor burn


Today, Evie shaved her legs, tops and bottoms, she had a lovely little time splashing about in the bath amongst the bubbles and moisturiser getting to the parts no razor has never been before!

Why is this event worthy of note, well it was my first time, a veteran of face shaving, trying not to leave little nicks behind my knees was a whole new experience but one that surely is a right of passage for the bold crossdresser.

It took a long time, I shaved all the fuzz off with an electric razor first and then set to work on the stubble with a Gillette and a whole pack of Venus blades plus half a bottle of Johnsons Shower and Bath cream. Although the backs of the legs are an awkward area, it was actually quite an enjoyably feminine feeling time reclining in the bath taking my time with long flowing strokes. I think when I have to do it again in a couple of days when the stubble returns I may not feel the same!

Still not a big enough deal for you huh?

Well ask yourself, why is a closet crossdresser like our Eve all of a sudden shaving her legs? Well the sad truth is that Eve has split from her significant other, officially we are on a trial separation but I am writing this from my hotel room in a Premier Inn as life in my little fishbowl has been turned upside down. I am a mixture of sad and happy, excited and miserable. I miss S/O but things were not working out very well and frankly Evie was getting impatient, as it turns out the break has enabled her to flourish.

So with newly shaved legs currently gleaming beneath a pair of nude tights our hero struggles on, temporarily single (maybe permanently) but resolute and determined to take this as an opportunity to embrace the t-v lifestyle a little more. By the way hosiery feels fantastic on newly shaved legs, if you have never experienced this delicious feeling before I simply urge you to try it out some day. Pretend you have taken up cycling!! Does anyone actually do that?


So whats the next step I can almost hear you screaming at your screens? Well a back, arms and chest waxing appointment in a beauty salon next week. I will let you know how I get on.....

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sorry to hear about you and your So - hope things work out.

Welcome to the tyranny of hair removal :) and no, no one else notices...